Human Umbilical Cord derived stem cells – Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Not all stem cells are equal.
We all have stem cells, but as we age, we have fewer and fewer. This is why, we do not recover as well as we used to the older we get- it takes longer to heal than when we were young.
Mesenchymal Stem cells are cells that are immature whom have the innate intelligence to activate the body’s healing mechanisms. They look for inflammation and degeneration in the body and turn on cells to heal- thus regenerative.
Our stem cells from New Life are derived from mother’s whom have gone through intense screening and whose placenta and umbilical cord are donated AFTER a cesarean section from a healthy birth. Instead of just discarding all these young vital immature cells, New Life, under intense FDA regulations, extracts umbilical cord cells and mesenchymal stem cells so they can be used in older patients.
Again, mesenchymal stem cells are as old as the person they come from- they are also immature cells with their own innate intelligence to activate self healing mechanisms. So the younger the cells are, the more vital they are and concentrated.
Mesenchymal cells are unrecognizable to the immune system as foreign!
A few of the many things stem cell therapy is used for includes:
- Reducing joint pain
- Increasing motion and flexibility
- Treating tendon and ligament tears
- Treating arthritis
- Hair restoration
- Facial rejuvenation
- Rheumatoid arthritis, and more.
What is a Stem Cell?
Before we explain some of the benefits of this therapy, it may be helpful to know a little bit more about stem cells in general.
According to the National Institute of Health, “Stem cells are important for living organisms for many reasons. In the 3- to 5-day-old embryo, called a blastocyst, the inner cells give rise to the entire body of the organism, including all of the many specialized cell types and organs such as the heart, lungs, skin, sperm, eggs and other tissues. In some adult tissues, such as bone marrow, muscle, and brain, discrete populations of adult stem cells generate replacements for other cells that are lost through normal wear and tear, injury, or disease.”
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy in Spring Hill
With so many treatment options out there, you may be wondering what benefits choosing stem cell therapy provides. Overall, our because stem cell therapy utilizes stem cells donated from pre screened mothers whom underwent a cesarean section. They are so pure, so concentrated, and ready to work. General benefits include very minimal risk, minimal recovery time and minimal worry.
Here are 5 more specific benefits of Stem Cell Therapy to be aware of:
- AVOID SURGERY AND ITS MANY COMPLICATIONS AND RISKS – Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure. It’s a simple injection.The stem cells are harvested from pre screened mothers, tested and frozen. They are super concentrated and pure.
- MINIMAL POST-PROCEDURAL RECOVERY TIME – One of the most time consuming factors of any injury is not always the treatment itself, but actually the recovery time. With stem cell therapy, recovery time is minimal.
- NO USE OF GENERAL ANESTHESIA – Stem cell therapy is as simple as an injection. No cutting. No down time. The process can take just minutes for a longterm benefit.
- NO RISK OF REJECTION – The cells are so pure and there are no red blood cells in the product to cause any rejection.
- NO COMMUNICABLE DISEASE TRANSMISSION – All mother’s whom are donating their umbilical cord cells are pre screened and tested to ensure there are no disease processes.